Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

Great Utility Trailer - Just in time for camping season! $1500

Old 05-05-2014, 06:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Utility Trailer - Just in time for camping season! $1500

This perfect little trailer holds everything you'd need for a weekend camping trip or a month-long road trip. It's all metal, steel frame and light-weight - I can pick it up and move it around, even fully loaded. It works as a portable bear-box should you find yourself in bear country due to the locking lid. It's not fancy, but efficient and tough with a powder-coated interior. There is a secure hitch off the back that will hold a bike rack (not included.) The lid can be removed making this trailer useful for moving, yard work and mulch, etc.

It can handle some off-road, but we didn't do anything major with it so I can't vouch for that first hand. It tows perfectly behind our Jeep with 33" tires and 2.5" lift: We took it to Telluride, Moab and all the way to Yosemite. This trailer was a prototype for a local off-road trailer maker and the current trailers he makes sell for $3000 new. We preferred this to a full roof-rack, because once you get to your destination you can unhook it and 4-wheel anywhere! We just bought a pop-up camper and can't store two trailers, so this great little trailer has to go. CO title in hand.

I can fit ALL of the following items in it:
2 tents, 4 large sleeping pads, 4 sleeping bags, 1 cot, 1 shade structure, 1 large cooking stove, 1 full-size propane tank, 1 tool-box, 1 bin of miscellaneous camping items, a medium-sized cooler plus a ton of little things (lanterns, blankets, axe, etc.)

Dimensions:
lid: 46" x 62" (the interior of the box is about 42" x 60" x 15" tall)
Total width 64"
Total length (including tongue) 9'

We live in the Denver metro area in Littleton. If you are interested in coming to see the trailer, I am happy to send you lots of detailed pictures before you come out. Reply via email jennyzichterman@yahoo.com or post a reply here.
Attached Thumbnails IMG_1862.jpg   IMG_1863.jpg   IMG_0074.jpg   IMG_1863.jpg   DSC00072.jpg  

Old 05-05-2014, 07:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's a hell of a deal. I just spent 900 building one myself. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk . Rich
Old 05-06-2014, 11:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rich6700
That's a hell of a deal. I just spent 900 building one myself. Good luck with the sale. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk . Rich
What did use to build yours?

Quick Reply: Great Utility Trailer - Just in time for camping season! $1500