Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

JKU Front Clip

Old 09-25-2016, 01:22 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JKU Front Clip

I have a factory Black JKU 2012 front Clip. It's brand new. Was removed just weeks after the JEEP was purchased and replaced with angry clip. Color is factory black. I'll accept reasonable offers and or trades. I can send pics if you're interested. Feel free to text me for a faster response. I'm located in San Marcos. San Diego North County

Nick 760.8one5,1881
Old 10-01-2016, 06:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RSix
I have a factory Black JKU 2012 front Clip. It's brand new. Was removed just weeks after the JEEP was purchased and replaced with angry clip. Color is factory black.
Bump just to ask what the hell is a front clip and why would you replace it with an irate one?
Old 10-02-2016, 02:25 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by Vintage

Bump just to ask what the hell is a front clip and why would you replace it with an irate one?
I think he means the plastic grill... that now is replaced with one with "brows" over the lights...
Old 10-10-2016, 03:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Vintage
LMAO, replace it with an irate one. Reminds me of the time in the army, replaced the platoon sergeant with an irate one, lol

Quick Reply: JKU Front Clip