Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

Looking for Mopar OEM half doors for Full Manual doors

Old 01-03-2015, 04:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Looking for Mopar OEM half doors for Full Manual doors

I posted a while back in the wanted section. Figure I will post it here now as well. I have a 2012 Unlimited black with MANUAL windows and locks. Looking to trade someone for their OEM mopar half doors. I understand most that have half doors do because they love them however on the off chance that you have half doors and want full doors I am your man. Since mine are manual we can do a simple swap. I am willing to drive a little distance. Who does not like a road trip now and again. PM me and let me know what you want. I live in zip code 33919. Here are some pics of my doors. Also I do not care about color. Black would obviously be ideal but I will be willing to have them painted if needed.
Attached Thumbnails image-3479426679.jpg   image-866415800.jpg  
Old 01-28-2015, 11:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Lets throw this back to the top
Old 01-28-2015, 03:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw this posting on craigslist in Norfolk, VA. I have no connection to this person, just saw the post. The ad is to trade for full doors in yellow, but you never know.

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/4866334419.html
Old 01-28-2015, 03:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Broncorif
Saw this posting on craigslist in Norfolk, VA. I have no connection to this person, just saw the post. The ad is to trade for full doors in yellow, but you never know.

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/4866334419.html
Thank you! That's only a few hours away! Sorry OP?
Old 01-28-2015, 03:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Broncorif
Saw this posting on craigslist in Norfolk, VA. I have no connection to this person, just saw the post. The ad is to trade for full doors in yellow, but you never know. https://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/4866334419.html
Much appreciated I did reach out we will see. I am willing to drive just not sure if they are willing to switch but thanks again
Old 01-28-2015, 03:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK505
Thank you! That's only a few hours away! Sorry OP?
Ha no worries but i see you have a 2 door what are you going to do with the rear doors anyways. Doh lol
Old 01-28-2015, 03:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rubicon91
Ha no worries but i see you have a 2 door what are you going to do with the rear doors anyways. Doh lol
I'm not sure. Sell them? I had one deal fall through (might be the same guy actually) where the owner with half doors wanted the rear doors to be half and the front to be full. It was perfect for us 2 door owners until he vanished off of the face of the earth lol. I think it was because they would have to be painted. I've about given up on searching. I found a pair of trail doors for a good price that I'm buying now anyways, so it's sort of the same thing I guess. Have you considered that option?

Last edited by JK505; 01-28-2015 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had a set of strike force zebra half doors and while I loved them realized uppers were never an option so I sold them. What all these guys swapping don't realize is that they are probably painting anyways. Even buying from mopar which I am looking to do you need to paint. I just want the oem halfs and I can get them from a dealer for around 1k per set before uppers. With uppers about $1500/set. So $3k before paint. The swap also needs doors like mine that are manual so you keep losing options for swaps. I am patient and if you score them well we can work a deal for rears as I would still be interested in them and buy fronts. Who knows.
Old 01-28-2015, 04:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rubicon91
I had a set of strike force zebra half doors and while I loved them realized uppers were never an option so I sold them. What all these guys swapping don't realize is that they are probably painting anyways. Even buying from mopar which I am looking to do you need to paint. I just want the oem halfs and I can get them from a dealer for around 1k per set before uppers. With uppers about $1500/set. So $3k before paint. The swap also needs doors like mine that are manual so you keep losing options for swaps. I am patient and if you score them well we can work a deal for rears as I would still be interested in them and buy fronts. Who knows.
Too much headache. I'll just order them on the next jeep if I can't find any. A full and half door swap is rare. A color match swap for Rescue Green? HA! never going to happen. I've only seen around 10 rescue green keeps ever in person and all had full doors. I've seen ONE with half doors here on the forum and it was an unlimited. I think I'll find a yeti before I find a 2 door/half door/rescue green that wants to swap
Old 01-28-2015, 04:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK505
Too much headache. I'll just order them on the next jeep if I can't find any. A full and half door swap is rare. A color match swap for Rescue Green? HA! never going to happen. I've only seen around 10 rescue green keeps ever in person and all had full doors. I've seen ONE with half doors here on the forum and it was an unlimited. I think I'll find a yeti before I find a 2 door/half door/rescue green that wants to swap
Hajaha they do exist maybe. The yeti that is.

Quick Reply: Looking for Mopar OEM half doors for Full Manual doors