Notices
JK Audio & Electronics This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler audio equipment and electronics. This would include items such as stereo headunits, speaker systems, CB radios and GPS units.

SuperChips TrailDash for sale!

Old 01-02-2017, 05:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SuperChips TrailDash for sale!

I have a SuperChips TrailDash for sale. I used this one for the last year or so, for my 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. Still works fine and looks good (no scratches or anything like that), but I upgraded to an Alpine ReStyle stereo head unit and it's capable of displaying many of the digital gauges the TrailDash did for me, and provides a screen for my backup camera too.

I'm including the TrailDash itself, the OBDII cable that connects it to the Jeep, the suction cup windshield mounting bracket, and a USB to mini-USB programming cable to attach it to your computer. (Can't find the original box at the moment, or the original printed instruction manual -- but I can include a CDR with a downloaded PDF copy of it if you need it. The programming software for Windows and utility to customize its background screens is available on the SuperChips web site, or I can put that on said CDR too.)

As you may know, this lets you reflash the Wrangler with one of several custom tunes, including one optimized for rock crawling, and performance tunes for premium and regular unleaded gas. It gives you multiple screens of digital gauges including ones displaying your degree of tilt and slope, estimated transmission temperature, air intake temps and more. It provides an RCA video input jack for attaching a backup camera and automatically switches to it when you put the Jeep in Reverse. (Automatic transmissions only.) It has a feature to keep a maintenance log to remind you when you need to change out air filters, oil, etc. And on the Rubicon, it gives you touchscreen control of your lockers and swaybar. (I believe it adds the capability of operating these in 4HI instead of the factory limitation of using only 4LO.) With an optional cable, you can add the ability to control relays for other accessories as well, including light-bars, on-board air compressors, or a winch.

Paid about $500 for this, new - but I know SuperChips now has a "TrailDash 2" revision out at that price point. (Really, it doesn't do much differently from this one though. Just gives you a bit nicer screen display and changed around the type of optional cable used for controlling accessories.) So all that said? I'll let this go for $225.

Email me here, or at tom.wyrick@gmail.com if interested! I'll ship free of charge anyplace inside the USA. (Not really interested in shipping internationally. Thanks.)
Old 01-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

What's the part number on this? I'm looking for a 15 Rubi, dunno if funds will be available yet.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:12 PM
JK Newbie

Default re: part number

I'm at the office right now and have it at home, so can't check the label on the bottom.
But this one was designed for 2011 - 2014 models. I don't think the 2015 works with it.

Originally Posted by karls10jk
What's the part number on this? I'm looking for a 15 Rubi, dunno if funds will be available yet.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

PMed you
Old 01-06-2017, 08:46 AM
JK Newbie

Hello kingtj

I'm interested in the programmed, I send an email to your address, it's for a JKURX 2014,
Old 01-08-2017, 09:44 AM
JK Newbie

Post Sold!

Sorry guys.... I also put an ad on the local Craigslist for this and had a guy come out from Virginia to get it from me.

Thanks!
Old 02-21-2017, 01:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have one for sale also off my 13. Also has the eas switches so you can control two switches from it.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:40 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by silverbullet85
I have one for sale also off my 13. Also has the eas switches so you can control two switches from it.
PM Send silverbullet85
Old 02-21-2017, 03:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by QuintanaJK
PM Send silverbullet85
I keep getting blank messages from you

Quick Reply: SuperChips TrailDash for sale!