Notices
JK CB & HAM Radios Bulletin board forum regarding all topics concerning CB and HAM radios, the installation of them in your Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include antenna mounts, wiring, tuning and usage.

07 JKU Interior CB Mount

Old 03-24-2016, 08:34 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 JKU Interior CB Mount

I came across the Toad Bullfrog interior CB Mount and I'm unable to see if this bracket is still available for sale. If it isn't has anyone came across any new CB Radio brackets to mount the handheld units on the dash of their 07 interior?
Old 03-24-2016, 12:51 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by -Rizzo-
I came across the Toad Bullfrog interior CB Mount and I'm unable to see if this bracket is still available for sale. If it isn't has anyone came across any new CB Radio brackets to mount the handheld units on the dash of their 07 interior?
Don't believe Toad does that anymore--at least I haven't heard her mention it in years and we're Facebook friends. Avoiding unnecessary details, she's gone through some life-changing experiences since then. Suggest checking out Cooltech's product line.
Old 03-25-2016, 08:56 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Don't believe Toad does that anymore--at least I haven't heard her mention it in years and we're Facebook friends. Avoiding unnecessary details, she's gone through some life-changing experiences since then. Suggest checking out Cooltech's product line.
Or DieTech off-road !
Old 03-26-2016, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

This might work for you.

Quadratec CBM-75WX11 - CB Radio Mounting Bracket for 11-16 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

Quick Reply: 07 JKU Interior CB Mount