Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

3K Aux Fog lights - Will this work??

Old 07-17-2014, 10:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3K Aux Fog lights - Will this work??

Hey guys, So i'm looking at two product, but plan on replacing the bulbs anyway for 3k bulbs for the (rain/snow).

here are the two products im looking at, obviously a large price difference.. any recommendations?

Blazer Baja Driving Light Kit CW8002K - Walmart.com

Delta Tech 2529-50 - Delta Tech Delta 250 Rectangular Clear Driving Light Pair - Quadratec

..i'll add these bulbs.. or a 3k HID kit from DDM

2 X Car fog 3K H3 Headlight Lamp Light Bulb Xenon Gas Halogen Super Yellow - Newegg.com
Old 07-18-2014, 04:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MikeO
Hey guys, So i'm looking at two product, but plan on replacing the bulbs anyway for 3k bulbs for the (rain/snow). here are the two products im looking at, obviously a large price difference.. any recommendations? Blazer Baja Driving Light Kit CW8002K - Walmart.com Delta Tech 2529-50 - Delta Tech Delta 250 Rectangular Clear Driving Light Pair - Quadratec ..i'll add these bulbs.. or a 3k HID kit from DDM 2 X Car fog 3K H3 Headlight Lamp Light Bulb Xenon Gas Halogen Super Yellow - Newegg.com
I don't have any experience with either of the lights housings you're referring to, however if I may make a suggestion. I would say if you go with either of these housings I'd stick with the cheaper bulbs and not a HID kit. Reason being you're going to spend more for more than likely no more noticeable performance. If you want the performance of a HID kit save up and get a housing that is made for that purpose.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by toolow262
I don't have any experience with either of the lights housings you're referring to, however if I may make a suggestion. I would say if you go with either of these housings I'd stick with the cheaper bulbs and not a HID kit. Reason being you're going to spend more for more than likely no more noticeable performance. If you want the performance of a HID kit save up and get a housing that is made for that purpose.
great thank you so much

Quick Reply: 3K Aux Fog lights - Will this work??