Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Add on Halo Lights?

Old 03-21-2016, 01:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Add on Halo Lights?

Does anyone know of any add on Halo type lights available? I already have led headlights and do not want to Crack open the lense to insert the halos. I would like something that mounts to the outside of the headlight. Is there anything like that?
Old 03-21-2016, 01:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Rather than mess with the existing headlamp or adding something outside of it that likely wouldn't look very good, why not just go with some rock lights.

Have a cool under glow in whatever color you please and can use both on and off-road for effect.
Old 03-21-2016, 01:32 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by arjeeper
Rather than mess with the existing headlamp or adding something outside of it that likely wouldn't look very good, why not just go with some rock lights.

Have a cool under glow in whatever color you please and can use both on and off-road for effect.

Is there a brand of rock lights that won't cost a arm and a leg? Do most use a solid color or color changing ones?
Old 03-23-2016, 07:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by btlacer
Is there a brand of rock lights that won't cost a arm and a leg? Do most use a solid color or color changing ones?
There are just a ton of options. Since rock like are more of an accessory or accent light, I don't know if it's necessary for them to be the very best brands and top dollar units.

Check out the forum vendors here.
Old 03-25-2016, 02:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lux rock lights check them out they make a good product!
Old 03-28-2016, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default oracle Halos

i bought these about 2 years ago ...had to insert them inside headlight....major surgery...see video on oracle website...I wired them to Fog Lights..they have a cool glow ..
very nice but alot of work....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3892162981.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	642052  
Old 02-24-2017, 01:57 PM
JK Freak

Oracle makes one that attaches to the headlight trim ring. I've never run it, as I recall thinking it was overpriced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqq-zonAsc4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqq-zonAsc4

Quick Reply: Add on Halo Lights?