Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Another ESC & ABS light problem

Old 02-01-2016, 12:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another ESC & ABS light problem

I have a 12 JKU Rubicon with about 500 miles now on a RK 1.5 in lift and 34 in BFG KM2's. All control arm and trackbar bolts left loose with full vehicle weight on all wheels then torqued. I had it aligned and the steering centered after the lift & tires. A couple of days ago, driving in the rain, the ESC system kicked in and briefly modulated the brakes. This happened every few minutes but it definitely wasn't slippery enough to break the tires free. Next day the ESC & ABS lights were lit continuously and have been ever since.

My Flashpaq gave me a 'U140B Implausible left rear wheel speed signal received'. I replaced the left rear ABS speed sensor, but after driving ~10 mi, my ESC & ABS lights are still lit and the U140B DTC keeps getting generated. Any ideas or suggestions before I head to the dealer? Any help appreciated

Quick Reply: Another ESC & ABS light problem