Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

For anyone Looking to upgrade headlights.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For anyone Looking to upgrade headlights.

Thought I would share this here. If you are looking to upgrade your headlights and don't want to spend the $$ on JW Speaker headlights these are a great alternative. I had them on my old JK and they were great so I bought another pair for my new JK. They come with a 1 year warranty and the customer service is great. I am running the 45w and they bright. They also have the anti flicker built in. I have friends who run these in the Harleys and love them. Here is there site to anyone who might be interested. I believe they will be joining this site soon as a vendor after I told them about it. If you order tell them you read about them on the JK forum. I have no affilation with them at all, just want to share a good product with you guys.

https://bagfive.com/motorcycle-headl...eep-headlights

Old 03-09-2017, 09:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They also have fog lights which I will be adding soon.

Quick Reply: For anyone Looking to upgrade headlights.