Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Best budget 50" lightbar??

Old 02-25-2017, 06:37 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 289 Posts

I have been using superbrightled.com for 4 years and they have held up great. They have straight and curved bars. Here is the 50" straight 17,000 lumens for $199
https://www.superbrightleds.com/more...bar-144w/3673/
Old 02-25-2017, 05:07 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure if you decided what to get but a lot of our customers who want a budget bar go for the AuxBeam. It's one of the better budget bars out there. They have a pressure release valve, come with universal mounts but they also have lots of JK mounts... check them out on our site. I have one on my demo truck (a 54" curved) and it works great.

LED Light Bars - AuxBeam LED Light Bars - Straight LED Light Bars - Page 1 - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Also here are some mounts for the Jeeps: LED Light Mounts - Jeep - Page 1 - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

BTW, you want a 52" for your JK, 50" is not the right size for the JKs, 52" is the magic #, straight.

Quick Reply: Best budget 50" lightbar??