Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Buyers Beware!!

Old 02-15-2017, 01:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Buyers Beware!!

There is something big going on and its fishy. A couple of people haven't received they're orders from "best leds 4 less" or leds_4_less. I called them out to a couple instagram pages and one page @jeepforce went as far as to block me.

Why for being honest about spending $300 on headlights and not receiving them? You email them on the site and it doesn't go through and u call and u just get a voice message to leave a message.

Please please please spread this so others aren't taken for their money. I am now gonna have to contact my credit card company.
Old 02-16-2017, 12:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Man I came really close top ordering a set of those. Website just creeped me out.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my headlights from them but the built in Anti-Flicker does not work. I have already contacted my CC Company since they do not like to take any action. I have seen a few other ppl with the same problem. They operate as Savage LED Lighting and have found about 4 different so called companies that they control.

Originally Posted by dancemf
There is something big going on and its fishy. A couple of people haven't received they're orders from "best leds 4 less" or leds_4_less. I called them out to a couple instagram pages and one page @jeepforce went as far as to block me.

Why for being honest about spending $300 on headlights and not receiving them? You email them on the site and it doesn't go through and u call and u just get a voice message to leave a message.

Please please please spread this so others aren't taken for their money. I am now gonna have to contact my credit card company.

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware!!