Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

cheap ebay light bar

Old 09-03-2015, 07:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have one too but have had to modify the brackets a slight bar 2 times so far and will now have to do it a 3rd time. I understand your budget, but I would save up the money and look into people light inspired engineering and other smaller lighting company's that sell 50" for around 500 or so, it'll be worth the money because it'll be a higher quality and would come with a good warranty. Or just look for something American made so if you want to return it because it broke/malfunctioned you wouldn't have to ship it all the way back to China
Old 09-30-2015, 02:21 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeep-Junkie34
I have one too but have had to modify the brackets a slight bar 2 times so far and will now have to do it a 3rd time. I understand your budget, but I would save up the money and look into people light inspired engineering and other smaller lighting company's that sell 50" for around 500 or so, it'll be worth the money because it'll be a higher quality and would come with a good warranty. Or just look for something American made so if you want to return it because it broke/malfunctioned you wouldn't have to ship it all the way back to China

Hey if your looking for a bang for your buck we offer various LED light bars AND forum members they get a special discount! PM me!- KRISSY

Last edited by e-autogrilles; 10-01-2015 at 07:12 AM.

Quick Reply: cheap ebay light bar