Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Fog lights

Old 09-28-2015, 06:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fog lights

This is probably a stupid question...I have a 2013 Jeep Rubicon with an upgrade Warn Elite series front bumper. It was installed by 4 wheel parts. I cannot find how to turn on my fog lights for the life of me! Please help.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Next stupid question : Did they re-wire the fog lights or are you asking for the normal way to turn on the fog lights?

Normally you just pull the end of the light stalk outwards. This only works when the parking lights or headlights are on.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the same bumper! Did you keep the factory lights or did they install aftermarket ones? If you used the factory ones they should turn on the same way they did on the stock bumper (turning your headlights on and pull out on the turn signal switch). If they used different lights they could have wired them into the factory harness which means they turn on the same way. If they put a separate switch somewhere else it could be in many different places.
Old 09-28-2015, 08:56 PM
JK Newbie

Told u it was a stupid question... Pulling the light lever did it. Duh me!
Old 09-28-2015, 09:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Taryn
Told u it was a stupid question... Pulling the light lever did it. Duh me!
Don't feel bad, I had to read the owners manual. It's not obvious.

Quick Reply: Fog lights