Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Fogights

Old 09-11-2014, 02:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Ordered a new bumper (warn stubby rock crawler 87650) It states it handles stock fogs. Also that it handles their W350f. They are wireless or can handle getting hard wired. I'd like wired to stock fog wiring if it can handle the better lighting. Any thoughts from those who know? Will it melt the wires or cause problems to control from switch on stalk? Thanks. -FD
Old 09-12-2014, 08:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone? I'm sure one of you knows about what I'm asking...
Old 09-12-2014, 10:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not sure if those will run fine on the OEM harness without issue. You could always make it work with a basic relay, no issue there.

If you want them wired into your factory fog light holes, you would need a bracket to connect the warn lights to the oem style bracket on the bumper. I don't have the bumper so can't say for sure but they usually don't accommodate the style of mount the W350f has if it says it allows OEM stock lights to work.

Sami from Inspired Engineering makes a plug and play kit for the OEM fogs, they rock.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/spon...0/#post3972901
Old 09-12-2014, 03:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thank you. They say the bumper comes with brackets for stock fogs and accepts the w350f.

Their bumper their lights.

Thanks again.

-FD