Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Halo Fog Lights to Mount

Old 10-06-2016, 12:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halo Fog Lights to Mount

I'm looking for a set of aftermarket fog lights with halos in them. The issue is that I need to mount the fog lights on the bar on my bumper. The only fog lights that I can find with halos in them are the ones that insert into the factory bumper. I plan on buying a set of headlights with green halos in them, and I'd like the fog lights to match if possible. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bumper 1.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	658316Click image for larger version

Name:	Bumper 2.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	658317
Old 10-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Have you looked on eBay and Amazon for those economic bumpers? They're usually available through many distributors and in MANY different configurations, surely one would give you the look you're going for as well as retaining factory fogs so you can put in the halos.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:02 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by karls10jk
Have you looked on eBay and Amazon for those economic bumpers? They're usually available through many distributors and in MANY different configurations, surely one would give you the look you're going for as well as retaining factory fogs so you can put in the halos.
I recently ordered the bumper in the pictures. That's why I need fog lights to mount on the top of the bar.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:12 PM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

A quick google search returned several that have brackets. Just for reference...

2pcs High Power 3.5" COB LED Fog Lights Green Halo Angel Eye Rings Truck Lamp | eBay

Couple those with some bull bar brackets and I would think you would be good to go. Again, just for reference...

2 25 3 inch Bull Bar Roll Bar Mount Bracket x Clamps for Off Road Light LED Bar | eBay
Old 10-06-2016, 02:20 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 14Sport
A quick google search returned several that have brackets. Just for reference... 2pcs High Power 3.5" COB LED Fog Lights Green Halo Angel Eye Rings Truck Lamp | eBay Couple those with some bull bar brackets and I would think you would be good to go. Again, just for reference... 2 25 3 inch Bull Bar Roll Bar Mount Bracket x Clamps for Off Road Light LED Bar | eBay
Thanks! The ones on the first link are pretty cheap too. I don't want anything too expensive since they'll just be bolted on and easy to steal.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:55 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by DevLynn09
Thanks! The ones on the first link are pretty cheap too. I don't want anything too expensive since they'll just be bolted on and easy to steal.
I hear ya. Those brackets are pretty pricey though. Here's 20 dollar ones which seem perfect for those lights if your bull bar is 2"...

Universal Adjustable 2 Inch LED Work Light Mounting Bracket Bull Bar / Bumper | eBay
Old 10-06-2016, 03:44 PM
JK Newbie

I hear ya. Those brackets are pretty pricey though. Here's 20 dollar ones which seem perfect for those lights if your bull bar is 2"... Universal Adjustable 2 Inch LED Work Light Mounting Bracket Bull Bar / Bumper | eBay
Actually I don't need the brackets. The bull bar has 2 tabs on it to mount the lights.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:29 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by DevLynn09
Actually I don't need the brackets. The bull bar has 2 tabs on it to mount the lights.
That makes it easier.

And again that link was just for reference. I am not recommending those lights as I know nothing about them. It does say they come from China so it may take a few weeks to get them.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:38 PM
JK Newbie

That makes it easier. And again that link was just for reference. I am not recommending those lights as I know nothing about them. It does say they come from China so it may take a few weeks to get them.
I gotcha. Well thanks for the help!

Quick Reply: Halo Fog Lights to Mount