Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

HELP! Need mygig software

Old 09-29-2013, 02:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! Need mygig software

Hello, I made the mistake of trying to re-calibrate my mygig head unit. Now the screen does not respond to touch input, so I can not access the calibration screen. I tried to hold down seek up, menu, and audio together, but it does not work. I have read that with some older software versions doing that will take you directly to the calibration screen. I have searched everywhere for software to download, but the website that everyone was using is no longer working (mofv.com). So I was hoping that someone here would have the files I need. I believe that software version 9.112 will give me the ability to access the calibration screen by holding down those buttons. If someone has the files I need, or has another way to fix the screen I would really appreciate it.

Thank you
Old 09-29-2013, 04:24 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Try this..,,,

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-e...-403-a-226772/
Old 07-21-2015, 04:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help

Hey, hopefully you can help me out. I messed up the calibration on my REN. Does anyone have a copy of the 9.112 software?

Last edited by robsinan; 09-28-2019 at 08:46 AM.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HELP me?!

Originally Posted by robsinan
Hey, hopefully you can help me out. I messed up the calibration on my REN. Does anyone have a copy of the 9.112 software!?!?. I cannot find it anywhere on the internet. Personally email me at: robsinan@gmail.com
Thank you very much,
Rob.
I need this version too.. Same problem.
Sent to me if you find it!

gus-vilela@hotmail.com

thank you!
Old 10-04-2019, 12:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is there a FW ver that does this for RHR? Direct to calibration instead of main eng. menu?

Quick Reply: HELP! Need mygig software