Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

How to install OEM Fogs with A/M toggle switch

Old 03-11-2017, 07:37 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to install OEM Fogs with A/M toggle switch

MY JKU did not come with factory fogs. I got my hands on an OEM bumper with fogs and tow hooks thinking that the fog wiring would be there, and easy plug and play. I was wrong.

So now I have an aftermarket switch with relay and a fuse that I am ready to wire. I was told I would need Mopar part #05102410AA to plug into the fogs and would connect to the relay/switch set. I purchased the Mopar, however not sure how/what wiring to use. It came with Blue, Green and White wires. @ of each with one female connector.

Anyone have a how to they can help me with that will explain how to wire the Mopar kit

https://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/...5102410AA.html

I've looked through all the posts and didn't seem to locate anyone else doing the same. I do not want to buy the factory stalk replacement and have the system flashed.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I realized the different wires were of different gauges so i used the blue, I believe it is 14 gauge wire.

The taps on the end appear to be metri-pak. Pushed them through and wired up the pigtails easily. Now to get everything wired

Quick Reply: How to install OEM Fogs with A/M toggle switch