Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

LED Turn Signal Install Video?

Old 06-08-2015, 06:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LED Turn Signal Install Video?

hey guys, I'm dumber than dumb when it comes to electronics. I purchase anzo front turn signals and resistor kits and I'm wondering if anyone has a video of a resistor install for the turn signals specifically on a wrangler? I can find plenty of videos on other vehicles but looking for one that's JK specific. Any help would be much appreciated.

Ty
Old 06-09-2015, 03:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I do not have a video but let see if I can be helpful this morning. You will be splicing in one side to ground and the other to the outside power wire (I can't recall the color) not the middle. Also you will have to mount the load resistor to a metal area for a heat sink

Note: this is for rear lights but it's the same principle

Last edited by MDRoots; 06-09-2015 at 03:17 AM.
Old 06-11-2015, 08:55 AM
JK Super Freak

thanks for the diagram, bump, anyone with a video?
Old 06-12-2015, 10:00 AM
JK Super Freak

found it, I got them all the way installed but when I turned the right blinker on it put both sides on, I freaked out and ripped out the resistors and it was still doing it, then I realized I just had to turn around one of the plugs on one side, so now I just have to wait for a new set of resistors to come in and I should be all set hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYrn1ktQdLo for anyone that might need it

Quick Reply: LED Turn Signal Install Video?