Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Light mount for stock bumper

Old 08-29-2014, 10:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by valovic
I like the KC lights on the bumper. What brackets did you use?
eclipse3319 is correct I used the quadratec mounts. They're great I really liked them and would recommend them if you want to go that route
Old 08-29-2014, 10:51 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RenegadeUL13
Just thinking out loud... If you used large fender washers or metal plates to reinforce the plastic. Could you mount them on the ends of the bumper kind of in front of the tires?
I actually would love to place them just like you said. Kind of like the TJs lights
Old 08-29-2014, 10:57 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
I have not. But you might post the question as your subject in a new thread ("Will XXX Winch Fit with XXX Light Bar?"). Relying on this current thread isn't as effective since very few people read every thread or post and "Light Mount for Stock Bumper" isn't very informative about what you would really like to know. IOW: Tell folks what you'd like to know assuming that they WON'T read your thread--because then maybe they will!
Great point lol. Kind of a noob over here so I'll definitely be more specific next time. I guess I just wanted to be a little vague so that I could get as many inputs as possible but next time I'll definitely post a more specific question. Appreciate all your guys responses!
Old 08-29-2014, 11:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Light mount for stock bumper

Originally Posted by jeffe
Great point lol. Kind of a noob over here so I'll definitely be more specific next time. I guess I just wanted to be a little vague so that I could get as many inputs as possible but next time I'll definitely post a more specific question. Appreciate all your guys responses!
I had no problem understanding anything.....

Last edited by RenegadeUL13; 08-29-2014 at 03:03 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-29-2014, 03:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeffe
Recently I added a winch to my stock front bumper. In doing so, I had to remove my KC lights that I had mounted due to the winch I added. My question: is there anyway to mount my KC lights on the stock bumper with the winch in place? I'm open to all ideas! I'd rather not do a windshield mount if I don't have to.

Thanks guys!
I would mod. the brackets you have and bolt them on the wench plate just above the fog's .

Quick Reply: Light mount for stock bumper