Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

M20 fuse blows need wiring diagram, dome lights, 4-ways, lights on shifter and

Old 05-04-2012, 05:07 AM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by IcyFridge
I currently have the same issue with my M20 fuse. I added some LED lights for the floorboards and the fuse blew on me today.
The lights worked fine for my commute to work today, now I gotta find a way to get a fuse before the 30 min drive home in the dark!
Another good reason to run new circuits to support additional lights.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just read this thread and I think it's related, my issue is my interior lights don't work and no the dimmer switch doesn't turn it on neither when the doors or the remote activate it also the lights underneath the radio/cd don't work and the hazard, esc, and headlight level don't work.

I've checked the M20 fuse and it's not blown so I put a new anyway, still didn't work, disconnected the battery but didn't fix it, anyone know what can cause this issue?

Thanx!!
Old 03-10-2014, 10:24 AM
JK Newbie

I'll add the gear selector lights not working either and the dimmer switch works as odometer cluster and mygig dims as it should.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mrgc
Just read this thread and I think it's related, my issue is my interior lights don't work and no the dimmer switch doesn't turn it on neither when the doors or the remote activate it also the lights underneath the radio/cd don't work and the hazard, esc, and headlight level don't work.

I've checked the M20 fuse and it's not blown so I put a new anyway, still didn't work, disconnected the battery but didn't fix it, anyone know what can cause this issue?

Thanx!!
You ever figure this out? Sounds very similar to a problem I have.. Thread Here.

Quick Reply: M20 fuse blows need wiring diagram, dome lights, 4-ways, lights on shifter and