Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

OTRATTW Switches

Old 06-18-2012, 09:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OTRATTW Switches

So I ordered 5 OTRATTW (V-series Contura V, sealed rocker switches), 2 days ago to put into my 2012 JK Pillar. To be able to run all my accessories. I didn't know at the time that the new laser etched switches would not fit into the RR pillar without some minor adjustments... ie: shaving the rocker to fit into the RR pillar. After contacting Jim over at OTRATTW he informed me that he could customize the switches to fit and also make the switches horizontal in symbol and writing.

I just wanted to give these guys a thumbs up job on professionalism, customer service, and customer satisfaction. As I was emailing him on my military email account he also threw in a military discount on top of changing my order for the customized switches at no extra charge.

Awesome job over at OTRATTW

The following users liked this post:
Alextorello (08-30-2018)
Old 06-19-2012, 01:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You just made my day. Thanks brotha
Old 06-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Vin
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Forma
So I ordered 5 OTRATTW (V-series Contura V, sealed rocker switches), 2 days ago to put into my 2012 JK Pillar. To be able to run all my accessories. I didn't know at the time that the new laser etched switches would not fit into the RR pillar without some minor adjustments... ie: shaving the rocker to fit into the RR pillar. After contacting Jim over at OTRATTW he informed me that he could customize the switches to fit and also make the switches horizontal in symbol and writing.

I just wanted to give these guys a thumbs up job on professionalism, customer service, and customer satisfaction. As I was emailing him on my military email account he also threw in a military discount on top of changing my order for the customized switches at no extra charge.

If you have Facebook, they have a Facebook page. I've chatted with him a few times on it.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:33 PM
JK Newbie

I just got two from them last week. Nice quality stuff and their customer service was quick to answer my questions. Besides, where else are you going to get a switch for your Zombie Lights?
Old 06-20-2012, 06:36 AM
JK Freak

Default Pics

Can you post up picks of your switches? Thanks...
Old 06-20-2012, 07:55 AM
Vin
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NewOldSchool
Can you post up picks of your switches? Thanks...
Sorry, they are on a banned product.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:33 PM
JK Newbie

Zombie Response Lights = WINNING
Old 06-23-2012, 06:54 AM
JK Newbie

I called them up and placed my order on thursday and I will second your thoughts on their service. Great to work with, very helpful and I can't wait to get my switches! I got the Contura V's as well for my rugged ridge A-pillar for my 2012 JKUR!
Old 06-24-2012, 05:54 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Forma

i have a similar story. I called to order swiches had no idea what i needed. After i was done i had five switches and two switch covers with different writting depending what i was going to have them do.. And a fire department discount..real high quality stuff and unreal customer service..Customer for life here no matter what i drive..
Old 06-24-2012, 06:13 PM
Vin
JK Enthusiast

I started a message conversation with them on Friday night/Saturday morning about a specific switch. Then had one that fit my criteria and they replied with the part number. I went to their website and ordered it, then messaged them a thank you. They found my order and sent it out that afternoon. Top notch customer service.

Quick Reply: OTRATTW Switches