Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Raxiom 7" LED Headlights

Old 11-09-2015, 06:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Raxiom 7" LED Headlights

Anyone here running the Raxiom LED Headlights?

Raxiom Wrangler Smoked LED Headlights J103746 (07-16 Wrangler JK) - Free Shipping

They are DOT stamped and seem to be similar build to other LED headlights from known brands.
Old 11-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK703

Raxiom Wrangler Smoked LED Headlights J103746 (07-16 Wrangler JK) - Free Shipping

They are DOT stamped and seem to be similar build to other LED headlights from known brands.
They're still a pretty new product from Raxiom so there aren't a ton of reviews yet. If you decide you'd like to run a set, shoot me a PM and I'll work out a deal for you! Of course let me know if you have any specific questions I can answer for you.

-Ryan
Old 11-10-2015, 11:46 AM
JK Newbie

Nice looking light. Hard to choose these days as we have too (so) many options.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:11 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JK703

Haven't seen those lights, so I looked at your link.
It says --
Product Features

High powered LED fog lights
Super bright hi/low beams
Plug and play installation
6000K Color temperature
2200-4800 Raw Lumens
Includes adapters
Limited lifetime warranty
For 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK models
The first feature on the list is ... 'High powered fog lights' ...

I don't buy from companies who don't have a clue about the product they offer, and/or regard their customers as idiots.
(Or who don't bother to translate from Chinese to English so the text would make sense.)

Last edited by GJeep; 11-10-2015 at 12:22 PM.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:02 AM
JK Freak

To give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they are talking about the side lights as fog lights. Remember, these 7" lights go in a lot of vehicles from Harleys to old Camaros not just JKs.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:20 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by GJeep
Haven't seen those lights, so I looked at your link.
It says --
Product Features

High powered LED fog lights
Super bright hi/low beams
Plug and play installation
6000K Color temperature
2200-4800 Raw Lumens
Includes adapters
Limited lifetime warranty
For 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK models
The first feature on the list is ... 'High powered fog lights' ...

I don't buy from companies who don't have a clue about the product they offer, and/or regard their customers as idiots.
(Or who don't bother to translate from Chinese to English so the text would make sense.)
That was a simple copy/paste mistake by the person writing the review. It's definitely an issue that I'm fixing, but we're only human!

Thank you for pointing that out.

-Ryan
Old 11-12-2015, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

These say they come with a wiring adapter, does that have a pulse width modulator built in or will that have to be a separate purchase?
Old 12-09-2015, 01:51 PM
JK Newbie

I bought the Raxion 7in headlights. They look great and make a lot of light. They come with an anti-flicker adapter, however, that didn't stop the high beams from flickering. The low beams worked fine after re-aiming the headlights down a little. Also, I get a loud buzzing from the anti-flicker module. I have sent them back to XT for a replacement set. Hopefully I just got a dud set and the next ones will be better, but I did have to uninstall the old ones and send them in first before XT would send replacements, which is a little frustrating.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:17 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BOHICA79
I bought the Raxion 7in headlights. They look great and make a lot of light. They come with an anti-flicker adapter, however, that didn't stop the high beams from flickering. The low beams worked fine after re-aiming the headlights down a little. Also, I get a loud buzzing from the anti-flicker module. I have sent them back to XT for a replacement set. Hopefully I just got a dud set and the next ones will be better, but I did have to uninstall the old ones and send them in first before XT would send replacements, which is a little frustrating.
Please post your results with the new pair. I'm curious about the high-beam flicker and buzzing. I wonder if a higher-quality module would fix the issue.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:42 PM
JK Newbie

I ended up switching to the JW Speaker evolution J. No adapter needed and much better beam pattern, though, they are a bit more expensive.

Quick Reply: Raxiom 7" LED Headlights