Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

RE: Under rear seat sub?

Old 08-22-2014, 04:45 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Under rear seat sub?

does anyone have info or has completed install on under rear seat sub?
Old 08-22-2014, 05:22 AM
JK Freak

i have seen a few threads about it, might find them with search not sure what they were called though. alot of info on them indicates that the rear seats drop a bit when folded down making it a tight space so you either need a very slim sub, or you give up rear seat fold down, alot of the work arounds for this involved putting subs under the front seats instead due to alot more space to work with, hope this helps.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:08 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Mountain Man Tim
i have seen a few threads about it, might find them with search not sure what they were called though. alot of info on them indicates that the rear seats drop a bit when folded down making it a tight space so you either need a very slim sub, or you give up rear seat fold down, alot of the work arounds for this involved putting subs under the front seats instead due to alot more space to work with, hope this helps.

thanks!
Old 08-25-2014, 03:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

I did 2 under the rear seat. If you want to dig through my long rambling thread, it starts on page 4 I think.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-e...-style-279806/

Last edited by Davesrb; 08-25-2014 at 01:11 PM.

Quick Reply: RE: Under rear seat sub?