Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

rigid backup lights wiring routing between tail lights

Old 10-26-2014, 08:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rigid backup lights wiring routing between tail lights

Does anyone know of a good way to route wires between the driver side tail light and the passenger tail light? I'm hooking up some SR-Q's on top of the tail lights and want to run all the wires that go from the front of the jeep to the back of the jeep down the driver side. Thanks
Old 10-26-2014, 10:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ran my wires along the top of the frame and zip tied them into place with large zip ties, so far no problems at all.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am getting ready to do this as well, as I was scoping the job out, I was considering going either under the body or under the cargo area carpet.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:52 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've wired up multiple sets of reverse lights and always went down the frame on the drivers side. From tail light to tail light, I would go ünder the foam in each housing and along the top of the crossmember.

sent from my work leash

Quick Reply: rigid backup lights wiring routing between tail lights