Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

rock ridge led tail lights

Old 04-19-2014, 10:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rock ridge led tail lights

I have everything wired up per the directions but they are not working properly. When the taillights are off the signals and brake light work fine. However, if the tail lights are on then the signals/brake do not work. I bought the kit from off road elements that came with the resisters which I have wired between the turn signal wire and ground. Any ideas on what I need to do differently?
Old 04-19-2014, 12:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the same problem with my orfab tail lights. The instruction said to wire to a certain color on the factory wires. I did that and had the same problem. Then I noticed that the colors on the factory wires were different colors on one side of the plug than the other. So I wired to the other side of the plug and all works good. Hope this helps

Quick Reply: rock ridge led tail lights