Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Rugged Ridge Light Bar

Old 05-28-2015, 04:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rugged Ridge Light Bar

I finally decided to splurge for the Rugged Ridge Light Bar, had to get theirs due to its the only one that fits with their snorkel. It takes 3- 13.5" light bars mounted separately. However, I've heard from a number of people that the Rugged Ridge LED's and lights are not as good as the Rigid, Pro-comp, etc... 4WP is having a 50% off sale on pro-comp lights and was thinking of swapping their 13.5" with the Rugged Ridge and just buying the mounting bracket. I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with the RR lights. The RR light bar is very new so I doubt anyone has tried this swap with other light bars but I'm all ears if you have. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.ashx.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	612735
Old 05-28-2015, 05:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just put a 50" eyourlife LED bar on my jk and its freaking awesome. I have a review on this forum. I paid 108 for it shipped. I've wheeled with it, driven through rain, etc... It's bright as balls. They also make those 13.5 lights too, and I think they are like 25-30 bucks each. Worth a shot man.
Old 05-28-2015, 07:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Led Light Bar

I currently have a Rigid Industries E-Series Led Light Bar installed on my Jeep. I am very satisfied with it. Also bought mine online.

Quick Reply: Rugged Ridge Light Bar