Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Screen size? Will a 6.2" screen fit in my JK

Old 02-27-2015, 03:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm wanting to put in a 6.2" pioneer screen, I measured with a tape measure, it appears to fit. I just want to check if anyone knows the tech spec on it. pioneer SDH-DA120 6.2".

2015 JKU 4door
Black
Stock. Tlc

Things on the way
Old 02-28-2015, 02:22 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

screen size does not matter, weather the stereo is the correct dimensions to fit in the Chrysler hole does. You have have a 7" etc as long as the overall dimensions are same as stock...

Goto crutchfield and have a gander at what fits.
Old 02-28-2015, 03:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by j_bat
I'm wanting to put in a 6.2" pioneer screen, I measured with a tape measure, it appears to fit. I just want to check if anyone knows the tech spec on it. pioneer SDH-DA120 6.2". 2015 JKU 4door Black Stock. Tlc Things on the way
just installed pioneer AVHX2700BS that has 6.2 screen. With the Metra mounting bracket, fits like a champ. Go look at crutchfield and then get parts on Amazon. While you don't get support, you will save a ton of money

Quick Reply: Screen size? Will a 6.2" screen fit in my JK