Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

sPOD deals anywhere?

Old 04-16-2015, 10:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sPOD deals anywhere?

Hey!
I am looking to add an sPOD to my new 2015, but it seems the price is exactly the same everywhere. Does anyone know of any deals anywhere? I checked through the vendor section here but didn't see any.

If it matters, I'm looking for the 6 switch only with the dual lighted switches. $520.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Old 04-17-2015, 03:46 PM
JK Newbie

I'm lookin for the same deals. Let me know if you find one
Old 04-26-2015, 07:37 PM
JK Newbie

Hey dude. Don't know if you found it yet. But check out river city off road. They had an SPOD deal going right now. I just ordered one. Just typed "Spodme" as the coupon code and it will show you the discount. They don't want to post the discount on here I guess
Old 04-27-2015, 04:31 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Andrizl
Hey dude. Don't know if you found it yet. But check out river city off road. They had an SPOD deal going right now. I just ordered one. Just typed "Spodme" as the coupon code and it will show you the discount. They don't want to post the discount on here I guess
River City Offroad probably has the best deal your going to find. Marcus' price is lower than my dealer cost.

Michael @ Level 10
Old 04-27-2015, 05:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Marcus at River city is the man
Old 04-28-2015, 12:18 PM
JK Newbie

I ordered my Spod from River City yesterday and since I live in CA, I received it today. Free shipping! Thanks for the awesome deal River City.
Old 04-29-2015, 03:44 AM
DaK
JK Enthusiast

Can also try Northridge 4x4, believe they offer a forum discount.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:13 AM
Former Vendor

Thank you guys for the business and the referrals! Fast and free shipping and a great deal on an amazing product! Winning!

Let me know if you need anything or have any questions. I will update the site with the new 8 switch panel shortly but you can call me or PM me to order one if you need one.

Thanks again!

Marcus
Old 07-01-2015, 06:58 AM
JK Newbie

Default 8 switch panel

Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad
Thank you guys for the business and the referrals! Fast and free shipping and a great deal on an amazing product! Winning!

Let me know if you need anything or have any questions. I will update the site with the new 8 switch panel shortly but you can call me or PM me to order one if you need one.

Thanks again!

Marcus
Marcus,
Just sent you an e-mail for quote on the SE edition! What's your shipping lead times on those right now?
Let me know!
Thanks,
Lewis
Old 06-16-2017, 08:28 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad

Thanks again!

Marcus
Hey can you DM me i'm interested in a setup! thanks!

Quick Reply: sPOD deals anywhere?