Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Switch panel

Old 02-05-2017, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Switch panel

What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1788678811.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	422.7 KB
ID:	665971  
Old 02-05-2017, 03:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice just installed an sPod and 6 switch panel in my JK now waiting for the switches like you have to come in the mail so I can switch out. Wish sPod had come with these switches to start out with
Old 02-23-2017, 12:25 PM
JK Newbie

Looks great! Would love to put that in, but would block my phone mount.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:48 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,820 Likes on 1,590 Posts

It's a little too front and center for my liking, but if it works for you great. Looks like you've put some thought in to the design and location so it probably fits your needs perfectly.

Old 02-23-2017, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by resharp001
It's a little too front and center for my liking, but if it works for you great. Looks like you've put some thought in to the design and location so it probably fits your needs perfectly.
I hate having to hunt for switches, I'm thinking about moving the locker and sway bar here also.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jwsjeep
Nice just installed an sPod and 6 switch panel in my JK now waiting for the switches like you have to come in the mail so I can switch out. Wish sPod had come with these switches to start out with
Where'd you get your new switches at?

I love that you can talk about SPod on this forum without being flamed by half the members
Old 02-23-2017, 05:42 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,820 Likes on 1,590 Posts

Originally Posted by Horsebeater
I hate having to hunt for switches, I'm thinking about moving the locker and sway bar here also.
Looks like you have a Rubi, so presume moving to the stock location to those switches. I have a sport but swapped Rubi axles in. I will say the nice thing is there are no factory dumby settings preventing you to turning the lockers on whenever. The bad thing is there are no factory dumby settings preventing you from turning them on whenever. LOL. I have accidently thrown those switches a couple times, granted mine are in the typical sPOD location at the top of the windshield. I have also pulled a boneheaded move and thrown that front locker on while in 2WD......thinking I was in 4WD. Personally, I'd leave em where they are.

Quick Reply: Switch panel