Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Switch-Pros SEMA Award Winning SP8100 Switch Panel Power System

Old 08-16-2015, 07:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by htm7765
Is there enough wire to run the control panel to the box if you mount the control panel up by the header like to S-pod mount ???? Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum

The wire is plenty long but if you worried ask Robert at Switch Pros and he may be able to add a foot to the harness. I messed up one of my brackets and he replaced it free of charge. The customer service at SWITCH pros is great. Robert is always willing to answer a question
Old 08-17-2015, 03:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ameise2015
The wire is plenty long but if you worried ask Robert at Switch Pros and he may be able to add a foot to the harness. I messed up one of my brackets and he replaced it free of charge. The customer service at SWITCH pros is great. Robert is always willing to answer a question
That's so true customer support is great I spoke to them suggesting to make two sets of labels so is possible to mount the switch panel horizontally as well as vertically. They were very helpful and answered a bunch of questions.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:52 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by htm7765
Is there enough wire to run the control panel to the box if you mount the control panel up by the header like to S-pod mount ????

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
The switch panel cable is a total of 11 feet from the Power Module to the panel, which should be plenty long for your visor mount. But we are happy to make you a harness with longer cable, if needed. Just phone our office to place your order and request a specific length.
Old 08-17-2015, 03:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ameise2015
I made a new bracket and relocated it
Thanks for the reply! I also sent a note to the company and they responded stating that it would fit with the Genesis dual battery set-up. It would be tight, but should fit in the usual location along the passenger side firewall. Thanks Robert at Switch Pros!
Old 08-17-2015, 04:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SWITCH-PROS
The switch panel cable is a total of 11 feet from the Power Module to the panel, which should be plenty long for your visor mount. But we are happy to make you a harness with longer cable, if needed. Just phone our office to place your order and request a specific length.

Thanks for the response 11 feet should be more than enough I will be ordering soon !
Old 08-25-2015, 05:21 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Haven't put the labels on yet but everything is installed. Super clean and love the location. Awesome product! Couldn't be happier.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3792969926.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	505.1 KB
ID:	622562  
The following users liked this post:
Dell Griffith (06-23-2018)
Old 08-25-2015, 11:25 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by PsychoCupcake
Haven't put the labels on yet but everything is installed. Super clean and love the location. Awesome product! Couldn't be happier.
Thanks for sharing your install pic and your experience with our product! We appreciate your forum posts as we grow our new brand!!
Old 08-28-2015, 03:22 PM
Former Vendor

Default NEW VIDEO on YouTube

Check out the new video, just added to our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BgiSk12-Ow
Old 10-03-2015, 06:38 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for posting this informative video.
Old 10-26-2015, 03:10 PM
JK Newbie

Robert -

Just installed my unit and trying to understand the features.. Install was quick and fairly painless. I do have a question regarding the Master function.

I want to set Switch 1 as a Master that will turn on ALL from Front Facing lights (ie Switch 2, 3 & 4). I went thru the configuration and when I hit Switch 1 - Switches 2, 3 & 4 come on - GREAT!. The problem is when I turn OFF Switch 1 - 2, 3 & 4 - stay on. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Alex

Originally Posted by SWITCH-PROS
Check out the new video, just added to our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BgiSk12-Ow

Quick Reply: Switch-Pros SEMA Award Winning SP8100 Switch Panel Power System