Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

What plug is this and what goes in the back of the 430?

Old 08-26-2014, 08:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What plug is this and what goes in the back of the 430?

Hi guys,

I have this plug end on my satellite antenna that I need to extend to reach the 430N i have. I am replacing the clamshell on the sports bar. Thing is though, it is too short and I need an extension. Anyone know what this plug is called and if the back of the 430 is the same?

Edit: with picture - Click image for larger version

Name:	DNpibx7.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	679811
Old 08-26-2014, 09:09 AM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Vladimer
Hi guys, I have this plug end on my satellite antenna that I need to extend to reach the 430N i have. I am replacing the clamshell on the sports bar. Thing is though, it is too short and I need an extension. Anyone know what this plug is called and if the back of the 430 is the same? Edit: with picture -
I'm thinking 50ohm SMB plug. Don't know about the back of the 430N but I'll bet you can get an image from google.

http://www.xm-radio-satellite.com/SI...ion_Cable.aspx

Last edited by Jiblet; 08-26-2014 at 09:11 AM.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jiblet
I'm thinking 50ohm SMB plug. Don't know about the back of the 430N but I'll bet you can get an image from google.

SIRIUS XM Radio 5 Foot Antenna Extension Cable | Extension Cable for SIRIUS XM Antennas | SBRGT-5
Yeah, I tried looking at Google but haven't been able to find any clear image of the jack itself. Just the colored outline of the plug area. I thought the sat. antenna plugs had some connection that started with F? like fracknan ish... that is obviously spelt wrong though.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vladimer
Yeah, I tried looking at Google but haven't been able to find any clear image of the jack itself. Just the colored outline of the plug area. I thought the sat. antenna plugs had some connection that started with F? like fracknan ish... that is obviously spelt wrong though.
Take the photo to radio shack and they will have what you need.

Quick Reply: What plug is this and what goes in the back of the 430?