Notices
JK Forum Contest and Giveaways! Featured Jeep of the Month contest plus other giveaway opportunities!

Winner Announced: Katzkin Automotive Leather Interior Giveaway!

Old 12-21-2016, 12:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yeah Katzkin!!!

...because my 2010 JKU has weathered 3 awesome trips to Moab AND now a second son is going to do it in!!! Help! Merry Christmas All!!!
Old 12-21-2016, 12:19 PM
JK Newbie

Default Telling us why you need the upgraded interior

I'm a very proud jeep owner and would love to deck out my wrangler to spread the good word.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:22 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I need this cuz leather looks slick as heck and some black leather seats would look great in my white JKU. Thanks
Old 12-21-2016, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

Received 356 Likes on 332 Posts
Default Luv the Smell of Leather !

Helloooooo Katzkin .. Here is why I want the leather.. it smells great, sits super well, cleans easy, looks great. Thanks Jay.

Originally Posted by Canvas

This Giveaway is valued up to:
$2600
Katzkin Automotive Leather Interior:
• This prize is one (1) JK Leather interior with installation labor valued at $2600.
• One (1) winner will receive one (1) Katzkin Leather Interior with installation.

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of JK-Forum.com.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread "Telling us why you need the upgraded interior".

• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, December 22, 2016.
• (1) One member will be randomly selected by the JK-Forum Moderator staff on December 22, 2016.
• The winner will be notified via private message and a post on this thread at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time on December 22, 2016.

• JK-Forum.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. JK-Forum.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by JK-Forum.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this givaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

More legalese contest info:
JK-Forum_Attachment 662494

For more information about Katzkin Automotive Leather please visit their web site at: https://katzkin.com

Old 12-21-2016, 12:26 PM
JK Newbie

Leather is awesome!
Old 12-21-2016, 12:28 PM
JK Newbie

Default The Jeep or the wife.

My wife says my jk is uncomfortable and says we need to get something better. I need this interior, my marriage depends on it!
Old 12-21-2016, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Earlier today my wife's water broke in the jeep. As I now sit in the hospital awaiting the arrival of my son, and should be focused on my family, all I can think is, "How the f am I going to clean that up, and when am I going to be able too?!"
Old 12-21-2016, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have always loved the thought of having leather seats in a JK just haven't been able to make it happen given other family priorities. This would be the ultimate upgrade. Thanks Katzkin.
Old 12-21-2016, 03:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

The factory cloth seats in a 2010 are impossible to get stains out of! And with kids it just ain't pretty. This would be an awesome upgrade!!
Old 12-21-2016, 03:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by pjwing
Earlier today my wife's water broke in the jeep. As I now sit in the hospital awaiting the arrival of my son, and should be focused on my family, all I can think is, "How the f am I going to clean that up, and when am I going to be able too?!"
I guess we have a winner. Who can top that?

Quick Reply: Winner Announced: Katzkin Automotive Leather Interior Giveaway!