Notices
JK Forum Contest and Giveaways! Featured Jeep of the Month contest plus other giveaway opportunities!

Winner Announced: Katzkin Automotive Leather Interior Giveaway!

Old 12-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Thumbs up Winner Announced: Katzkin Automotive Leather Interior Giveaway!

Click image for larger version

Name:	f6YBCJ3.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	679218

This Giveaway is valued up to:
$2600
Katzkin Automotive Leather Interior:
• This prize is one (1) JK Leather interior with installation labor valued at $2600.
• One (1) winner will receive one (1) Katzkin Leather Interior with installation.

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of JK-Forum.com.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread "Telling us why you need the upgraded interior".

• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, December 22, 2016.
• (1) One member will be randomly selected by the JK-Forum Moderator staff on December 22, 2016.
• The winner will be notified via private message and a post on this thread at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time on December 22, 2016.

• JK-Forum.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. JK-Forum.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by JK-Forum.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this givaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

More legalese contest info:
JK-Forum_JK-F Katzkin Giveaway (1).doc

For more information about Katzkin Automotive Leather please visit their web site at: https://katzkin.com

Last edited by IB Nolan; 12-09-2016 at 03:22 PM.
Old 12-09-2016, 03:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you ever tried to get dog and cat hair out of the stock Jeep fabric??? It is a nightmare, especially that of my jack russel chihuahua mix. Those hairs stab into the fabric and you have to pull them out, one by one. Oh... and don't get me started on "accidents" you think a spilled soda is bad, try getting the smell out from you know what.

I would love to have leather seats in my JKU so I can just wipe it all down.

Thanks for the opportunity guys.
Old 12-09-2016, 03:36 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

I would like an upgraded interior because leather looks so good.
Old 12-09-2016, 03:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would love the Katzkin upgraded leather interior because the pictures on your website look so darn good!
Old 12-09-2016, 04:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got a wife, a 3 year old, and a baby on the way--you try telling them not to eat/drink/live in the Jeep that I'm so obnoxiously OCD about! Some easy to clean leather would go a long way in preserving my interior, and thus, my sanity! Thanks for the opportunity!
Old 12-09-2016, 04:00 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

I have never had a vehicle with leather seats, it's time to see how they feel. The set with the Texas logo will work just fine!
Old 12-09-2016, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cuz my kids have my cloth seats stained all to hell.
Old 12-09-2016, 04:20 PM
JK Newbie

i need to upgrade to leather so the interior would match the awesomeness of the outside and my new wife will quit complaining about me trading in the land rover for the jeep
Old 12-09-2016, 05:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I need a leather interior because my wife is into leather, she's into chains too but they wouldn't make very comfortable seat covers.

Last edited by kevinlee; 12-09-2016 at 05:07 PM.
Old 12-09-2016, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

With two kids you can forget about keeping the fabric clean, and the short hair from our dog is slowly turning the black cloth into the "saddle" color interior! Having a surface that can be wiped down would make clean ups from Long road trips in the lifted minivan a breeze!

Quick Reply: Winner Announced: Katzkin Automotive Leather Interior Giveaway!