Notices
JK Forum Contest and Giveaways! Featured Jeep of the Month contest plus other giveaway opportunities!

Don’t Go to Moab Without Protection Giveaway sponsored by Rock Hard 4x4

Old 02-11-2016, 04:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a custom Hawaiian shaped gas tank skid. ( it looks like the ocean )
Old 02-11-2016, 09:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could use them because I'm tired of replacing things under my jeep😂😂, that and I don't win anything, ever lol
Old 02-11-2016, 07:11 PM
JK Newbie

I have a new Jeep, and I'm falling in love with how much she can do. My Jeep fund became a baby boy fund a few months back, and this would be perfect. I can't wait until the boy can wrench on jeeps with me.

'15 JKU & '15 WK2
Old 02-11-2016, 07:28 PM
JK Newbie

i need them because i got no skid plates on my rig but go figure, i gotta work all day on march 7th and wont be able to access the PC during work hours.

horrors of working 2nd shift, good luck everyone
Old 02-11-2016, 09:07 PM
JK Newbie

I need these to finish my build. Right now im on stock skids and the money I had saved for these went to pay for my broken ankle. I've had my eyes on these since I got my jk
Old 02-11-2016, 09:55 PM
JK Newbie

Default Just read it ;)

Took my 15JKUR on the Jeeper's Jamboree last summer over the Rubicon Trail. On the way out, past Cadillac Hill and had lunch at Vista Point where I heckled some Jeepers from Minnesota all in good fun. Later some Jeeps behind me flag me down to warn me I was leaking oil and just before I puke the rest of it as I stop. Perfect timing. It was the same Jeepers we had a laugh with earlier. They all get out and do the Jeeper thing and do the trail repairs we can. JB weld wont stick cause of the pan too hot and the gash was too big to just plug it up so a tow off the mountain into Lake Tahoe it is. These guys tow me over obstacles up and down hill, winching some yanking some and refuse to let me go till they get me into civilization (their words). Even at the airing up station they said "NO! No signal here or real civilization you can manage in" even when I asked to be left there the old timer said it wasn't up to me! hahaha They drag me all the way to Lake Tahoe where I managed supplies and roadside repaired my rig and made my way to Reno where I have great friends and a great shop (Trent Fabrications) where I welded & repaired what I needed.

Why am I telling you this story? Well, when this big TJ was towing me over everything I read his license plate that read "ROCKHARD". I didn't think much of it and thought it's just a clever plate. Turns out these are the ROCK HARD owner and friends that are towing me off the Rubicon! Embarrassed? NO WAY! One of the best brake down stories ever! lol

So that's why I need the ROCK HARD skid system.

Win or not, I just wanted to vouch for these guys being decent stand-up folks! We traded numbers and next Jamboree I'm gonna and wheel with em so in my book I already won.

EDIT: Guess I can't win now. After that story everybody will think it's favoritism!

Last edited by FahadWheelDrive; 02-11-2016 at 10:13 PM.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:13 AM
JK Newbie

My factory skids are pretty beat up from Windrock, could definietly use better protection!
Old 02-12-2016, 03:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

This would be a great first mod to my wife's jeep. It is still stock at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 02-12-2016, 05:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Because none of us bought a Jeep so we could tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!
Old 02-12-2016, 06:51 PM
JK Newbie

I need protection cause I just melted my clutch and flywheel and I can't afford to break anything else
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2397436077.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	490.4 KB
ID:	637490  

Quick Reply: Don’t Go to Moab Without Protection Giveaway sponsored by Rock Hard 4x4