Notices
JK Forum Contest and Giveaways! Featured Jeep of the Month contest plus other giveaway opportunities!

Hit me up Northridge 4x4 Santa contest! First of the Holiday Season!

Old 11-17-2015, 04:57 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Exclamation Hit me up Northridge 4x4 Santa contest! First of the Holiday Season!

Your friends at JK-Forum and Northridge4x4 could care less if you are on the naughty or nice list! We've got your back regardless and want to make your holiday season filled with visions of Jeep modifications versus a lump of coal!

Northrige4x4 :
• $500 Gift Card

This Giveaway is valued up to:
$500

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of JK-Forum.com.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread with something like "Hit me up Northridge 4x4 Santa!" or any other comment of your choice.
Add "Northridge4x4" to your signature in your profile. **see my signature for an example.**

• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, December 15, 2015.
• (1) One member will be randomly selected by the JK-Forum Moderator staff on December 15, 2015.
• An announcement will be made December 15, 2015 at 6PM PST in the contest section naming the Winner of the "Hit me up Northridge 4x4 Santa" contest. Winner will have 5 minutes to respond per the rules below.

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to be logged on to JK-Forum.com at 6PM PDT and reply to the Announcement Post in the announcement thread within 5 minutes. If the selected member does not respond within 5 minutes, they will become ineligible and a new name will be selected--and the same 5-minute rule will reply.
• Once we have a selected member that responds within the 5-minute time frame they will become the official winner
• JK-Forum.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. JK-Forum.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by JK-Forum.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this givaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

More legalese contest info:
JK-Forum com - Sweepstakes- Northridge4x4 Hit Me Up Santa Giveaway [Final 11.13.15].doc

This is the first of our Holiday Season of Giving from JK-Forum contests, check back regularly as we'll be posting up contests throughout the holiday season! Good luck to all of you!!

For more information about Northridge4x4 please visit their web site at:
Northridge4x4 | Northridge4x4 | HOME

***DETAILS ON HOW TO UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURE***
1. If you know how to update your signature you can simply add Northridge4x4 to your signature.
2. If you don't know how to edit your signature see the guidelines below:

**Please note you will know if your signature is updated by seeing it in every post both new and old. Otherwise you are merely adding it to one post.**
**Please note the phone apps have a known bug that does not allow your signature to be captured. You need to use the desktop version to ensure the signature it visible. It is up to you to ensure your signature lists Northridge4x4 please verify you see it in a desktop app!**

Last edited by sm_rubi; 11-25-2015 at 01:49 PM.
Old 11-17-2015, 10:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hit me up Northridge4X4 Santa!!! (this would be a great way to break in the brand new stock JKU I just picked up!)
Old 11-17-2015, 10:16 AM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

"Hit me up Northridge 4x4 Santa!"
Old 11-17-2015, 10:34 AM
ade
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hit me up Northridge 4x4 Santa!
Old 11-17-2015, 10:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

Come on Northridge!
Old 11-17-2015, 11:00 AM
JK Newbie

Old 11-17-2015, 11:25 AM
JK Newbie

Old 11-17-2015, 11:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Hit me up northridge 4x4 Santa.

northridge 4x4
Old 11-17-2015, 12:00 PM
JK Newbie

Hit me up Northridge 4x4 Santa Northridge4x4

Last edited by garrettjason; 11-17-2015 at 12:02 PM.
Old 11-17-2015, 12:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hit me up Northridge 4x4 Santa!

Quick Reply: Hit me up Northridge 4x4 Santa contest! First of the Holiday Season!