Notices
JK Forum Contest and Giveaways! Featured Jeep of the Month contest plus other giveaway opportunities!

minimum post requirement...

Old 04-11-2016, 06:08 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

It's a good point but realize everyone is new at some point and where do you draw the line? The contests are a great way for the vendors to give back to the community and draw attention to their products so we leave it to them to help mold what contest elements they'd like in the contest and we become to conduit to making that happen.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I understand the issue of this. I myself would not be against it. I read a lot when I'm able to get on here. I have four children, one plays volleyball (she has a scholarship to play college ball). Another that sings in the school choir(she has a scholarship to sing in college). A son that plays football and basketball. The ten year old, we play with remote control trucks when we can. so I am pretty busy. I don't think i have over a 100 posts on my local forum.

Maybe we could do paid subscriptions to access all sections and to be able to enter contests, because you would be supporting the forum. You could put a colored star, wrench or a Jeep by your avatar pic, to show that you have a subscription and support the forum. This will allow you to enter contests because you support the addiction.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 14Sport
I don't know what the deal is with shipping to the great white north but I ordered some clips for one of your fellow countrymen. The supplier is based in Californication and I tracked the package online to make sure he got it. It worked its way to LA and then, I kid you not, went to Spain. Like 11 days later it arrived in Oh Canada. WTF? Do you guys have some crazy tariffs on goods coming from the states that would make it more cost effective to ship via Europe? I took a screen print because I couldn't believe it. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Here it is...lol

And David, I have no problem with your suggestions. I hope I didn't give you the impression I did. I understand where you are coming from and respect it.

Whaaat.... TF..... lol I actually work in transportation and can assure you it is not cheaper to ship from US to Spain and back to Canada. My guess is USPS missorted the packaged or an old label was possibly on the package.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:21 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well at least its not like one forum. Require no posts but crap all over members who dont have any

Quick Reply: minimum post requirement...