Notices
JK Garage - Member Builds Post your Jeep builds here and share your experiences on the build with the JK-Forum community.

35" Mallcrawler to 38" Realcrawler Stone White Build

Old 10-25-2014, 07:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't had any problems, but I also don't have factory nav or use the nav in my radio. It doesn't affect my Sirius either. But, I have heard of things affecting the compass module which is located under the cover on the top of the dash above the radio, so it could be that possibly...
Old 10-25-2014, 08:56 PM
JK Freak

Damn, that thing looks amazing
Old 10-26-2014, 04:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by isolated1523
I haven't had any problems, but I also don't have factory nav or use the nav in my radio. It doesn't affect my Sirius either. But, I have heard of things affecting the compass module which is located under the cover on the top of the dash above the radio, so it could be that possibly...
mines not stock either actually. I dont use it much but the biggest thing that bothers me is the fact that it has the time off and it wont let me manually set it.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well, the build continues. All of the links are built and assembled, as well as the steering arms, just need the final burn-in on the bungs. Next is moving the rear caliper mounts out of the way of the coilovers, mounting the shock hoops/coilovers, plumbing up the ram assist once it gets back from WTO, and various small things such as tone rings/sensors/running the ox locker/etc. Getting closer!!

-Adam

Quick Reply: 35" Mallcrawler to 38" Realcrawler Stone White Build