Notices
JK Garage - Member Builds Post your Jeep builds here and share your experiences on the build with the JK-Forum community.

My 2013 JKUR build

Old 02-01-2015, 09:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stoked on how relocating my shocks worked out, no tire or frame rubbage!! Now I need to trim rear lower control arm mounts and put skids on them, they hang too low and hang up. Took the jeep out to BigBear yesterday to play on Holcomb Crk Trail, didnt even airdown and went though the whole thing with only one hang up, got use out of factory gas tank skid but no scratches on wheels or rockers yet. Compressor supposed to show up Monday but wondering how bad I really need it.

Old 02-05-2015, 06:05 PM
JK Newbie

I finally decided on an ARB Twin Compressor and got it all mounted up/wired. I was debating on making my own compressor mount or mounting it under the hood but I found Innovative JK Products and liked his setup under the passenger seat so I went with it. I didn't take any pics of the install but this is it being tested out. Has hose mounts under each front seat that splits to two hoses so I can air up all for tires at once. I went from 10psi to over 30psi in about 6 minutes, I was expecting to take longer so that is why I went over 30psi. The ARB is louder than I expected but it is a compressor so it is what it is. Innovative JK Products is a nice clean install with great directions, only extra thing I bought was a new switch cause I wanted to mount it in my glove box and thought the ARB switch was too big.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:43 PM
JK Newbie

I ordered Nemesis Fenders and installed them to make sure they fit before sending them off to powdercoat. I was thinking of color matching but decided on same powdercoat as bumpers for now atleast.

Quick Reply: My 2013 JKUR build