Notices
JK Garage - Member Builds Post your Jeep builds here and share your experiences on the build with the JK-Forum community.

My Gecko Green Build

Old 12-05-2014, 04:15 PM
ade
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam@Ripp

Thank you. Next year I plan on getting bead locks, looking into Method or Raceline, going to 40s, either Super Dana 44s or Dana 60s, Front Rock Krawler Coilovers, and some other little knick knacks along the way.
Nice, looks like you're going to have some fun in new year. I'm running methods and would recommend them to anyone. They come in at 31lbs and if you're shoeing them in 40s every lb helps on a wheel change.
Old 12-05-2014, 09:58 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JacKed 8
Sub'd. Buying my jeep tonight and going to build it for SEMA 2015. Can't wait to see more of yours.

Sam
Awesome dude, good luck with it and the build, ill keep an eye out

Originally Posted by ade
Nice, looks like you're going to have some fun in new year. I'm running methods and would recommend them to anyone. They come in at 31lbs and if you're shoeing them in 40s every lb helps on a wheel change.
Yea that's the plan anyway lol. I love the methods, and that's exactly the point i want them, my 37s weigh a ton now, if i can get the 40s in at close to the same weight ill be golden. Shouldn't be a problem rolling the 40s between the supercharger and 5.13s, undecided on tires as of now, want pitbulls, but idk how well they will do on road in NYC traffic lol
Old 12-10-2014, 03:44 PM
JK Newbie

That is SHARP
Old 12-12-2014, 05:38 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by street_legal?
That is SHARP
Thank you, ,much appreciated

Quick Reply: My Gecko Green Build