Notices
JK Garage - Member Builds Post your Jeep builds here and share your experiences on the build with the JK-Forum community.

vibration noise

Old 12-08-2014, 11:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vibration noise

Have a 2015 sport, bought it Oct 20th. just started hearing a vibration noise as I am coming to a stop. Sounds like an aluminum vibration. Any one have this? sounds like its coming from front end. Not sure grille or some type or protector plate underneath?
Old 12-08-2014, 01:15 PM
ade
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Disp448
Have a 2015 sport, bought it Oct 20th. just started hearing a vibration noise as I am coming to a stop. Sounds like an aluminum vibration. Any one have this? sounds like its coming from front end. Not sure grille or some type or protector plate underneath?
Don't know what this has to do with Member Builds , but is the noise motion based (i.e as you slow down it stops) or is it engine speed based (i.e you can make the noise when sat stationary and just press on the gas).
Old 12-09-2014, 11:46 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ade
Don't know what this has to do with Member Builds , but is the noise motion based (i.e as you slow down it stops) or is it engine speed based (i.e you can make the noise when sat stationary and just press on the gas).
Sorry about post location, wasn't sure where to place the question. The noise happens as I am mostly slowing down. a vibration noise at like 5mph. And not all the time. Thanks
Old 12-10-2014, 12:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Disp448
Sorry about post location, wasn't sure where to place the question. The noise happens as I am mostly slowing down. a vibration noise at like 5mph. And not all the time. Thanks
Oh that's an easy one! It's a jeep noise!
In all seriousness though, doubt it's the grill of a plate underneath. Does it sound like the exhaust? Mine was "buzzing" and rattling around a certain rpm range.

Quick Reply: vibration noise