Notices
JK Off-Road 101 Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as general off-roading tips, tricks, techniques and equipment usage such as winching and vehicle recovery information.

Lift kit misinstalled? Destroyed axle- who is to blame?

Old 04-05-2011, 09:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those guys are morons. All the nice rides they have over there are from other shops. Then they throw their stickers on it
Old 04-05-2011, 01:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default EXTREME OFFROAD is a bunch of crooks...

Originally I wanted a ProComp 2.5" and paid up front for it, then they never called to confirm the appointment- and wouldnt let me return the purchase though I never picked them up. Then the lift turns into a Skyjacker w/o relocation kit for track bar. I am challenging the AMEX bill, used the money on a winch, and take ALL OF MY WORK
to either ALLEN SAMUELS for OEM stuff (Talk to Robert) or OFFROAD OUTLAWS in Katy... The owner used to work at EXTREME. They charged $80 to remove my old bumper and install and wire my Rigid "Dually's" and then $20 to trim my air damn, install and wire my winch. Awesome dudes.

Screw Extreme. Ive NEVER seen a muddy rig there- that is NOT a jeep thing.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ditto on what BKGM Jeepers said; talk to your insurer. My kid had a problem with over-tightened lug nuts on his Tundra pick-up. They kept popping off after a repair shop installed his wheels and he lost a wheel on the freeway. He filed an insurance claim and they made his truck good. Then they asked for the name of the shop. My guess is the insurance company would be in touch with their insurer real soon. Lawyers: don't waste your time with them; they're useless!
Old 04-11-2011, 10:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Offroad outlaws is good. Zach will hook you up

Quick Reply: Lift kit misinstalled? Destroyed axle- who is to blame?