Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2 10th Anniversary Rubicon JKU's with Inspired Engineering Lighting!

Old 10-13-2013, 01:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stangmike1
Not everyone uses their jeeps for strictly offroad. That being said if is your jeep and make it your own or one of a kind you can do anything you wish to it being 15's with 40" tires or 22" with low profile road race tires. Is your own choice is it gets to see some mud or rocks or sand is awesome. Certainty if I decide to go with 20's or even 22's doesn't mean your rig can not go offroad and be labeled a mall crawler. I find any label disrispectful to a rig that someone worked so hard on even if it looks like crap For myself I'm not a mall crawler or a rock crawler is my daily driver and love to customize it as I see fit. It serves the pouspose to drive to work or if I feel like driving on a beach or side walk. By the way love what you done to your 10th anniversary looks great on 22's Jeep on buddy!!!
I agree with you whole heartedly! I don't understand why people think the only acceptable jeep wheels are 18" or less. These two jeeps are very off road capable, even though they have 22" wheels. Really the only reason one would need tiny wheels is if they went rock crawling. Down here in Louisiana, everything is mud and we have no rocks to go Jeeping on, so the wheel size really makes no difference!
Old 10-13-2013, 01:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by VETTETHRET
I think this whole Mall Crawler shit is played out and fuckn retarded! Mel wheels with 20's, I wouldn't say ANY of his rigs are Mall Crawlers? Its funny, that SOME on here act like they don't drive their Jeep on the street, they only "Wheel" it. Sorry, 16's & 17's were cool back in the 80's, but I prefer my tires not rolling over themselves on the street in corners where I spend 97% of my time. If your out on the trail every single weekend and your whole life is off-roading, then of course it makes sense. You wouldn't see me talking shit to somebody because that was their wheel/tire choice. I think its disrespectful when one member calls another members rig "A mall crawler" because it has bigger wheels, like somehow that takes all off-roading capabilities away!!!!!. I'd bet that the majority on this forum spend 90% of their rigs time on street, so wouldn't that make your rig a Mall Crawler too? I don't rock crawl, I do more over landing desert stuff and snow. Even if I did rock crawling, I'm sure I would have NO PROBLEMS airing down my 38's on 20's and making it over the same obstacles that the "Purist" have with their 16's. The whole thing is so retarded, its like calling a Vette/Viper guy a poser because he drives his 1000 hp car on the street 99% and the track 1%. People need to respect others choices and tastes a lot more. I wouldn't say shit on the internet that I wouldn't say to a mans face! To the OP: Both bad ass jeeps, LOVE the 22's!
Thank you! Again, I agree completely. Yes, I prefer the 22" wheels to the 18" wheels if you have big enough tires, but I would never disrespect someone enough to say that their jeep (which we all work hard on to customize for ourselves) didn't look good. The main point of customizing a jeep is to make it the way the owner wants it made! Off roading is irrelevant if the owner hates the way his or her jeep looks. Just make the jeep the way you want to make it!

I agree also with what you said to the OP, the jeeps are awesome! Id give my right arm and my current jeep for that all white one! ESPECIALLY because of the 22" wheels! Love it.
Old 09-24-2015, 12:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any chance of you guys putting that LED mount for the front double row LED on the 10th anniversary bumper up for sale? Or doing it again for a 1 off purchase for me?
Old 09-26-2015, 01:29 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jknit
Any chance of you guys putting that LED mount for the front double row LED on the 10th anniversary bumper up for sale? Or doing it again for a 1 off purchase for me?
X2 on that idea. Was just looking to add that to my bumper as well Both Jeeps looks awesome!
Old 09-27-2015, 07:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by turtle
X2 on that idea. Was just looking to add that to my bumper as well Both Jeeps looks awesome!
I've pm'd and written hear and heard nothing back

Quick Reply: 2 10th Anniversary Rubicon JKU's with Inspired Engineering Lighting!