Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2-door LS 5.3 swap!!!

Old 09-15-2015, 10:24 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

One of the advantages of our Pro Grip brake kit is you don't have to disconnect any of the brake lines, so there's no bleeding necessary. You don't have to change master cylinder or calipers, and will still see a significant increasing in stopping power. Here's a link that explains the Pro Grip in more detail:

A Better Jeep Wrangler JK Brake Upgrade from Dynatrac | Dynatrac Tech Info and News

The Pro Grip kit comes with new, larger diameter rotors, upgraded pads, and new mounting brackets for the calipers to help relocate them on the large rotors.
Old 09-18-2015, 05:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dynatrac
One of the advantages of our Pro Grip brake kit is you don't have to disconnect any of the brake lines, so there's no bleeding necessary. You don't have to change master cylinder or calipers, and will still see a significant increasing in stopping power. Here's a link that explains the Pro Grip in more detail: A Better Jeep Wrangler JK Brake Upgrade from Dynatrac | Dynatrac Tech Info and News The Pro Grip kit comes with new, larger diameter rotors, upgraded pads, and new mounting brackets for the calipers to help relocate them on the large rotors.
Will this work with the atx slabs? Also my issue is the brake feel really soft and I have to hold it all the way down to keep my jeep at a complete stop and even then sometime it inches forward after my built 5.3 swap. So do you think your kit would help eliminate this?
Old 09-18-2015, 05:34 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by Lomax-dtl
Will this work with the atx slabs? Also my issue is the brake feel really soft and I have to hold it all the way down to keep my jeep at a complete stop and even then sometime it inches forward after my built 5.3 swap. So do you think your kit would help eliminate this?
Let me double check with our tech guys on ATX slab fitment. I'll post a reply after I get an answer from them.
Old 09-18-2015, 07:35 AM
JK Freak

Thanks!
Old 09-18-2015, 08:27 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Yes, ProGrip will work with ATX Slabs as long as they are 17-inch diameter wheels or larger.
Old 09-18-2015, 12:49 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Dynatrac
Yes, ProGrip will work with ATX Slabs as long as they are 17-inch diameter wheels or larger.
awesome do you think it will firm up my brake?
Old 09-18-2015, 01:55 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

awesome do you think it will firm up my brake?
Yes, it should firm up your brakes also.
Old 09-19-2015, 04:59 AM
JK Freak

Awesome I guess I'll be ordering these instead of the Tera flex! Really hope these help
Old 10-30-2015, 01:01 AM
JK Super Freak

How'd ya make out?
Old 11-15-2015, 03:53 PM
JK Freak

Any idea how to fix this!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2243922543.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	406.2 KB