Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2012 and newer JKUs with 37x13.5 Toyo MTs Thread - Show yours

Old 03-29-2015, 08:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 and newer JKUs with 37x13.5 Toyo MTs Thread - Show yours

I'd like this thread to be specific to the 37x13.5 Toyo MT tires mounted on 2012 and newer JKUs.

Please show your pictures and tell the details of your suspension, gears, wheels, armor, driving impressions, satisfaction with your setup, and whatever else you would like to contribute that can be useful to those considering this tire for their Pentastar JKUs.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:39 AM
JK Newbie

By the way, my reason for starting this thread is that the Toyo MT in this size is a true 37-inch tire (for instance, by comparison, the bfg km2 37x12.5x17 is only about 35.5" tall, measured) and is also on the high weight end (93 lbs). So, I wanted to know what kind of mods, suspension, gears, etc. those who have gone for it have chosen plus how satisfactory their setups are and any other useful feedback. I think the Toyo MTs are great tires, just concerned about making the right decision before plunging in (this is actually to help a dear friend that is about to). Hope someone will chime in soon.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:41 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by will1
By the way, my reason for starting this thread is that the Toyo MT in this size is a true 37-inch tire (for instance, by comparison, the bfg km2 37x12.5x17 is only about 35.5" tall, measured) and is also on the high weight end (93 lbs). So, I wanted to know what kind of mods, suspension, gears, etc. those who have gone for it have chosen plus how satisfactory their setups are and any other useful feedback. I think the Toyo MTs are great tires, just concerned about making the right decision before plunging in (this is actually to help a dear friend that is about to). Hope someone will chime in soon.
BUMP. I think your post 2012 imitation may scare off a lot of responses.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Baltimore Bullys
BUMP. I think your post 2012 imitation may scare off a lot of responses.
Or it could be he limited it to 1 tire. I know when I was looking, the Toyos I found were E rated and the Nittos were D rated, so I went Nitto.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:53 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by will1
Ran them for about 18 months. Good tires, will buy them again if I go bigger. The only difference between running them on a 3.6 and a 3.8 will be gearing.

Quick Reply: 2012 and newer JKUs with 37x13.5 Toyo MTs Thread - Show yours