Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2013 Rubicon Unlimited "Sarge" Build

Old 06-23-2013, 07:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

June 23, 2013
***PARTS ORDERED***
1. OR-Fab sport cage
2. EVO Protek skid plate system
3. Superchips flashcal

After hours of working in the hot and dark garage I was able to get my protek skids installed. I am very happy with the fit and finish of these skid and cannot wait to test them out!

Old 06-24-2013, 10:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TH3APPL3GUY

My Cargo top arrived and I could not be happier with it!
What kind of top is this????
Old 06-25-2013, 12:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kcpanther
What kind of top is this????
It's a Cargo top by OFFROAD HEROS - Soft tops - Liner - Hard top lift
the only sealed version of a (SUT style) cover that I have seen.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:59 AM
JK Junkie

Congrats on the mods so far. Looking good.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gman*2007
Congrats on the mods so far. Looking good.
Thank you!
Old 06-25-2013, 05:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

June 25, 2013

**WHEELING TRIP***
I am going to rausch creek!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!! To help prepare for the trip I chopped my fenders. If I would have slowed down and measured better the fenders would have turned out nicer.

Old 08-14-2013, 06:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

August 12, 2013
The jeep is getting the suspension system it deserves, at the end of this month my Metal Cloak 3.5" game changer suspension lift will be arriving! Since my last post I have installed an OR-FAB sport cage and Smittybilt XRC body armor. I could not be happier with these items. The EVO Protek skids have been tested and proved to be very strong!

Old 09-02-2013, 10:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wow! I don't even know where to start! I first heard about Olympus Off Road from a member of the local jeep club, after one look into a pro series light bar, I knew I had to have one! After a dark and scary drive in the PA mountains at night on my way to Rausch Creek I sent Daniel an email regarding some different types of light bars and mounting options, and much to my surprise I received and email less than an hour later answering all of my questions and informing me of a sale that was running! After doing some research and deciding on a mount, I placed my order! Less than a week later I heard the brown santa outside my house and ran to the door to greet him! He handed me the package and I was on my way to the garage to install the light bar! The bar came packaged tightly and wrapped in bubble wrap, I was shocked at the weight of the bar, it just screams quality! After installing the light bar I anxiously waited for night to come! I don't think I have ever been so excited to drive at night! I was pleasantly surprised with how much more pleasurable my driving experience has been after using this light bar! I will DEFINITELY be returning to Olympus Off Road for all of my JK and LED lighting needs! This light bar has preformed flawlessly and the staff at Olympus Off Road has treated me like family! The owner, Daniel, has been a pleasure to do business with! I highly recommend Olympus Off Road to anybody that wants affordable, high-quality, and long lasting products. Olympus Off Road is a top notch company who sells industry leading products! Pictures of the light bar and the light output tomorrow will be posted tomorrow night!
Old 09-02-2013, 11:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

That top looks great. How long did it take to get it? Might be my next purchase!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Old 09-03-2013, 03:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nickell586
That top looks great. How long did it take to get it? Might be my next purchase! Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
The top took just under 2 months to get. Tim Taylor from off-road heros produces great products, he makes each top to order, so it takes a little while for it to arrive. It is well worth the wait

Quick Reply: 2013 Rubicon Unlimited "Sarge" Build