Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2014 JKU Anvil Build

Old 09-16-2014, 06:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Poison Spyder Evap Skid has been installed. I must say, I am very impressed with the fit and finish of this product. There is a night and day difference between this one and the factory "skid". If you want to call it that.

My Rebel Off Road Recon Coilover Kit has been ordered along with my 12" King 2.0 "Rebel Spec" Coilovers with compression adjusters. The Rebel Coilover kit will be partnered with a 3-link Rock Krawler Off Road Pro Long Arm System and driveshafts will be replaced with 1310 Adams driveshafts.

My wimpy D30 front axle is bent from a few weeks of mall crawling on 38" Falkens so that will be replaced with a Tera44 housing with 35 spline RCV shafts, ARB Air Locker, Synergy Tie Rod and Ball Joints and the Rebel Off Road Restraint Break Upgrade.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love watching your build come along! The little details make the big picture that much better.

Did you have any fitment issues with the Nemesis flares? I have heard some people have had to grind or trim some areas to get tight fitment.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKFLO14
Love watching your build come along! The little details make the big picture that much better.

Did you have any fitment issues with the Nemesis flares? I have heard some people have had to grind or trim some areas to get tight fitment.
The Nemesis Flares went right on with no adjustments or fitment issues. I couldn't be happier with my Nemesis products.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:09 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Seanb33
The Nemesis Flares went right on with no adjustments or fitment issues. I couldn't be happier with my Nemesis products.
Awesome! I think Ill be ordering a full set from Rebel soon.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:37 PM
JK Newbie

Did you have to cut your crash bar for the poison spyder skid plate? I'm trying to avoid cutting or grinding mine. Thinking of adding a piece of metal in between bumper and skid plate as a spacer. Dosnt make sense that PS would make that skid plate that forces you to cut that crash bar.

Thanks
Old 10-08-2014, 09:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by beeks1021
Did you have to cut your crash bar for the poison spyder skid plate? I'm trying to avoid cutting or grinding mine. Thinking of adding a piece of metal in between bumper and skid plate as a spacer. Dosnt make sense that PS would make that skid plate that forces you to cut that crash bar.

Thanks
Cutting the crash bar is not at all necessary to install the Poison Spyder Skid. There is some trimming you have to do in order to make it fit on there but it is very minimal.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412831183.639334.jpg
Views:	939
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	579086
GOT LIGHTS?

Thanks to Welen Motorsports, I now have enough lights to turn night into day. With a 50" across the windshield, a 20" on the hood, a 10" resting on the bumper, and 2 pods mounted to the A-pillar, I now have over 40,000 Lumens at my finger tips!
Old 10-09-2014, 04:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Jeep is looking great! How is your turning radius with the 38s?
Old 10-09-2014, 06:03 PM
JK Newbie

Great looking Jeep, those fenders certainly look better painted to match. I did the Rugged Ridge hood as well a great design I just have to find a way to seal it for the winter.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:06 PM
JK Freak

Sick Jeep! I have an anvil also,it's the best color in my opinion. A quick question for you if you don't mind. I noticed your white Jeep had the evo corners and tire carrier but your new build you went with Poison Spyder buyer/carrier. Did you have any issues with the evo stuff? Was it a pain to open/close? Thanks!

Quick Reply: 2014 JKU Anvil Build