Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Another diy hi-lift mount

Old 05-07-2009, 06:11 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another diy hi-lift mount

hey guys and gals...i've been playing around w/ this for a few weeks and finally got around to finishing it today!! i didnt want to pay for an aftermarket one when i knew i could just piece stuff together from random hardware stores....so here it is! let me know what you think.....and it's tight w/ no rattles and it's easily accessible.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:19 PM
JK Freak

that's sweet! especially because you made it yourself...it looks pretty simple. how long did that take to put together?
Old 05-07-2009, 08:24 PM
JK Freak

thanks man! a couple trips to 2 diff. lowes b/c one in my town was out of the 1/2 in. all thread lol....nah it took me about an hour to dial in everything and make it look right once i got the pieces i needed. its actually very very easy....the only thing you would need to watch out for is when i drilled through on the drivers side i drilled like millimeters too far over to the right and i hit the frame mount behind where the crush cans are...so i had to carfully grind that down a tad...other than that EASY AS HECK to do
Old 05-08-2009, 04:48 AM
JK Freak

good job.

Quick Reply: Another diy hi-lift mount