Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Anyone have any pictures of rough country bumper caps installed with 33's??

Old 06-23-2010, 01:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have any pictures of rough country bumper caps installed with 33's??

Hey everyone, first of all I'd like to say that this is my first post on this forum! I just recently bought my first Jeep about 3 weeks ago and I'm stoked to get it onto the trails! I have been searching around for threads about rough country bumper caps and have found a few so hopefully I won't get flamed but I was wondering if anyone had any other pictures of the rough country bumper caps installed with 33 inch tires. As of right now I am scared to cut the bumper and I would like to have a good idea how it would look with 33's. I don't want them to look stupid . If anyone could post any pictures that would be really appreciated. As of right now I'm sitting on a 2.5 inch TF coil lift with bilstein 5100 shocks and 33 inch tires. Thanks again everyone. Glad to have joined this forum
Old 06-23-2010, 02:20 PM
JK Newbie

bump.... no one? :(
Old 06-23-2010, 02:38 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by GreenJK713
bump.... no one? :(
Relax, its only been a couple of hours.
not the best pic but its the only one i got.

Old 06-23-2010, 02:41 PM
JK Newbie

I am relaxed
Thanks for the pic. How do you like them?
Old 06-23-2010, 02:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here is some pics and info. from another thread.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...=rough+country
Old 06-23-2010, 03:16 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by EN2DIRT
Here is some pics and info. from another thread.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...=rough+country
Thanks I've looked at that thread too. I've just been hoping for some more clear pictures of the caps with 33's.

Originally Posted by jnorton1
Check my post with the Moab video I have 33's and the caps.
Yea I noticed when I posted on your thread that was the reason for the question about your 33's haha thanks
Old 06-23-2010, 07:52 PM
JK Freak

Sorry, but I dont see the need to "bump" a thread back up after an hour. Thats what I meant about relax.
Anyways I love the caps, IMO its one of the easiest mods you can do. I can say that the $60 was well worth it, gives the jeep a new look. Go for it and when you get 'em put on post up pics
Old 06-23-2010, 10:53 PM
JK Newbie

My only concern is my 33's looking "small" with the caps. Thats why I was looking for pictures cuz I think any stubby or midwidth bumper looks great with 35" tires but I'm just not sure if it would have a similar presence with the smaller tires
Old 06-24-2010, 03:38 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine looks perfect with my 33s. You have to get used to it, but I get a lot of compliments!!! I am also running 2" of lift.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:35 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by IcyFridge
Mine looks perfect with my 33s. You have to get used to it, but I get a lot of compliments!!! I am also running 2" of lift.

Looks great man. I'm running 2.5 TF coil lift so I got a little over 3 inches I think. I'm really on the edge of doing this mod. I just know there's no turning back once I start cutting that bumper though haha

Quick Reply: Anyone have any pictures of rough country bumper caps installed with 33's??