Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

anyone order an ORH (Offroad Hero Top) recently?

Old 03-28-2014, 02:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone order an ORH (Offroad Hero Top) recently?

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago. Anyone else order recently?
Old 04-01-2014, 05:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A friend of mine in St. Louis just ordered his ORH top this week on my recommendation. I have had the top one year and used it only in the summer months. I could not be happier or more impressed with the ORH top. Zero leaks, relatively quiet for a soft top and easy to take panels on and off very quickly when the weather changes.

When my friend ordered, Tim quoted him a 1 to 4 week turnaround. I warned him that the turnaround will likely be much longer than that. Mine took 2 months but I expected that going into the process. If you expect email updates, DON'T, they won't come. Wait a month or so, then call and ask for an update. Don't call daily, every time to you call, it takes him away from making your top.

Be patient it will take longer than it should, but it is worth the wait. The first installation is difficult because the top is very tight. DO IT ON A SUNNY WARM DAY so the top softens in the heat. There are videos on youtube that will help, but you will have to cross reference from the included instructions. Neither source is perfect and it took me looking at both sources to get it right the first time. The center bar is the most important to get centered and tightened down, be sure to use the spacer so the center is higher than the sides so you get no leaking and the water rolls off the sides.

Good luck, be patient (you still have time since it is still snowing in the NE) and enjoy.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:09 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks so much! Mine was actually delivered today! I'm so excited! It's going to be hard to wait for a warm sunny day though!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2014, 06:40 AM
JK Freak

Just went and looked at it on the website. How is leak protection? That's a big deal here in Louisiana. Also, they appear to be a Canadian company so is it made in Canada or China? Just curious.
It looks nice as hell!
Post some pics!
Old 04-15-2014, 06:47 AM
JK Newbie

I'll be ordering mine today. Also from Louisiana hope it will hold up to our weather
Old 04-15-2014, 07:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

It's definitely made in Canada, your wait is because Tim is pretty much a one man operation.

I've had the Fastback top on for over a year, and I'm in Destin Florida so the same weather as you get. No leaks through summer or winter weather.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:58 PM
JK Newbie

The sooner you order the better. He told me 2 to 6 weeks. It shipped in 3 weeks but took over a week to get here. It has to clear customs in canada. I called him once a week and very kindly asked him for a status update. He is a super nice guy but stay on top of him kindly! Mine will be on as soon as we get a nice day again here in ny! Pics will be posted as well!

Old 04-16-2014, 09:57 AM
JK Newbie

Yep I just ordered mine and he told me the same 2-6 weeks
Old 04-16-2014, 02:45 PM
JK Newbie

Stay on top of him. Don't be rude just call for updates.

Quick Reply: anyone order an ORH (Offroad Hero Top) recently?