Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Aqua Bumper...

Old 08-02-2015, 05:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aqua Bumper...

Saw a couple of these on the trail and realized that I had to have it! Had it installed today and absolutely love it. Basically, it turns your rear bumper into an 8 gallon water pump. This is perfect for the beach as I had always brought along a gallon of water to rinse stuff off. With all the recent rain in FL, the trails have all pretty much turned to swamp. You couldn't see out of any of your windows. The guys with the Aqua Bumpers just sprayed down on the trail. My kids think it's the coolest squirt gun on the block. Looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it. Any one else have one of these?

This is how nasty it got this weekend BEFORE we even got on the actual trails.

Just installed with a quick disconnect for the hose
Old 08-02-2015, 06:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope. But that's pretty rad man!
Old 08-02-2015, 07:16 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's sweet

Quick Reply: Aqua Bumper...